Tuya motion sensors

Hi, I have few motion sensors in conditions and logicblocks that work fine for a few minutes and the after 1/2h or so the status is just not update in the apilio platform. They are set to be always monitored devices but the movement is not registered (it is in the tuya app). The only way I can get it to work again is by revoking the authorization and re integrating and authorizing the Tuya integration. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

2 Likes

That looks like a problem with Tuya not sending updates to Apilio. I don’t think you are doing anything wrong.

I’ve only experienced that issue a few times in, some cases, events arrived but with big delay (several seconds). In any case, it usually get fixed without any action from my side.

2 Likes

Hi @Lido ,
another user reported a similar problem in September. I can contact Tuya support to let them check, but could not help.
Can you let us know how the situation evolves? Are you still seeing the same pattern?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for responding. Yes same issue. I can action Tuya devices (smart plug) but do not receive status updates from motion detectirs ir even sos panick button. So works towards Tuya but not from Tuya. If i revoke and then re authorise it will work perfectly fir an hour or so and then button press or motion sensor are nit sent to Apilio. Any idea what is causing it?

1 Like

I have the same problem, but only with the Zigbee devices

1 Like

Hi Lido, hope the problem self-corrects for you :sunglasses: Jt

1 Like

@Lido Are all devices affected or only individuals? If you tell me the name, I will forward it to Tuya.

1 Like