Last modification

When I define that Last modification must be not older than: 3620 seconds, what will happen if the variable is modified within 2500 seconds or 4000 seconds?

If it has been modified 2500 seconds ago, the condition result will not be changed (as if there was no timing restriction)
If it has been modified 4000 seconds ago, the condition will return “false” in any case.

Sorry for the misunderstood, what is the point of time restriction If it has been modified 2500 seconds ago, the condition result will not be changed (as if there was no timing restriction)?

There are some use cases where this very helpful. I highly recommend this article by @Anna for more explanations and some examples: How conditions work in Apilio for

1 Like

According to your 1st answer it looks like it will always be false result. I have connected smart life (pir sensor) that sends Webhook once in hour. I’d like to set the logic block to activate web hook to ifttt only if the PIR sensor didn’t detect nothing in more than one hour. Any idea?

Hey there,
I’m not sure I understand your question correctly.
Can you describe your complete setup briefly? That will make it easier for us or others to help you.
Thanks!

Already fixed the issue, everything is OK.
Thanks.

Hello can someone help me. I have a blink camera to send “true” when it gets motion detection. my logicblock is : [someone_at_the_door] and [dark_outside]
The issue is i always get a false result because of this:

• someone_at_the_door: false
    • OK: boolean variable is true as requested
    • Not OK: Time since last modification is 945185 seconds (must be < 300)

How do I change the time since last modification? I didn’t even setup that in the first place.

Thanks in advance

Hi @henryke.jesus!
That should be because a timeout is defined.
Open the condition “someone_at_the_door” in edit mode and check the delay and timeout settings. I think there is a “timeout” defined in your case.

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for the help. That’s it. I was using a template and this was defined by default and i couldn’t find where it was defined. all good now thanks

3 Likes