Help with condition for Tuya Door Sensor

Apparently Apilio changed their subscription policy and my paid service level no longer includes a feature I used previously (complex condition). I figured that my need is pretty straight forward, so in place of one elegant logic block I would just use 2 basic ones. I have a Tuya door sensor that reads TRUE when then door is opened and FALSE when the door is closed. Pretty straight forward. I created 2 conditions 1 to trigger when sensor is TRUE (condition sensor = true) and another to trigger when sensor is FLASE (condition sensor = false). The problem is that BOTH conditions just pass the sensor state through. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Seems all logical.

So you mean when the state changes, both Logicblocks are run and True?

1 Like

No both CONDITIONS return just the door sensor state. So Condition 1 that says when sensor = true returns true when the sensor is true and false when the sensor is false. Condition 2 that says sensor = false returns true when sensor is true and false when sensor is false. It’s like the condition is no evaluating the state I configured.

1 Like

Never mind. It all started working properly. Don’t know why but its all doing what it should. Thanks anyway

1 Like

If you make a test run on the Logicblock, is the result correct?

1 Like

It did not originally but then it did. Very strange, like it took a while for my edits to register

1 Like

Thanks for the hint - I will try to find out why that happened.
But now it works as intended?

1 Like