Call a logicblock from a logicblock

Call a logicblock from a logicblock

I found that I sometimes want to call a logicblock from a logicblock. To do that now, I have to do a webhooks to IFTTT that calls the logic block. There’s an example of what I’m talking about buried in here: iused2besmart DOT wordpress DOT com/2019/09/04/using-ifttt-and-apilio-v2/

I could be using apilio wrong and there might be a better way to do what I did (suggestions welcome).

We should be able to ad links here :frowning:

Thanks Jim, completely unintentional as we’re still learning the Discourse ropes! Have adjusted settings now so you should be OK from now on. And thanks again for posting!

Should I be able to edit a post I make? I can’t figure out how.

There is a little pencil icon below your message that should allow you to edit. Can you see it below your messages? Thanks!

I don’t see it

Actually there seems to be a minimum “trust” level before one can edit ones own posts. I will take a look. Thanks for raising @jrmckins!

Probably a wise idea to not trust me.

I second the request, call a logicblock without the need of go to IFTTT would be great, and in adition also the possibility of update the value of a variable directly from apilio logicblock