Black Friday/Cyber Monday IoT deals: tells us what you are getting!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday IoT deals: tells us what you are getting!

With Black Friday and Cyber Monday fast approaching, are you going to treat yourself to any nice IoT devices, services or equipment? What are you going to automate? :slight_smile:

People in this Apilio community are from all over the World, but I’m sure we will be able to share some interesting deals and ideas :wink:

There are many interesting devices around, but I don’t know which ones will be on sale.
I recently discovered this little device here: https://www.ubibot.io/ubibot-ws1/

I really really really like the idea of taking my automation a step smarter by using something like RoomMe.
Kevin Tofel wrote a great article about this on the Stacey on Iot blog.

I also CANNOT WAIT for the new LIFX Candle bulb which is being released in Europe on December 15th 19! :star_struck:
But how come the US gets these products so much earlier and cheaper???

All i can say is Money, There is so much I want to buy and try out. But my preferred lighting solution is Lifx. Alot more control via the app and IFTTT over Hue. Though Hue do have a lot more lights including outside ones.
I find that the prices listed on US store fronts they do not include tax till you check out.Then its normally roughly the same

Yeah, Hue does have a much larger range…:no_mouth: