Apilio OVERRULE Smartlife?

Hi,

Two questions, can Apilio overrule Smartlife? In other words, if a door sensor has been set to carry out a function is there a way for it to only carry out the Apilio Condition/Trigger?

Also, among the same lines, I have a movement sensor installed, it carries out an action if movement is not detected between sunrise and sunset, but it would be great with some kind of delay, meaning, if no movement is detected for e.g. 10 min. between sunrise and sunset, then …

Best, Jens

2 Likes

Can Apilio overrule Smartlife? In other words, if a door sensor has been set to carry out a function is there a way for it to only carry out the Apilio Condition/Trigger?

I am not sure if I understand the question. If you don’t configure any action in the Smartlife app and only configure conditions and logicblocks in Apilio, then only Apilio logic will be applied.

Also, among the same lines, I have a movement sensor installed, it carries out an action if movement is not detected between sunrise and sunset, but it would be great with some kind of delay, meaning, if no movement is detected for e.g. 10 min. between sunrise and sunset, then …

You can set a “motion not detected” condition with a delay, so it will only trigger after 10 minutes in the same state (no motion):

2 Likes