Apilio has stopped synchronizing status of Tuya devices

Hello,

I am observing problems with the synchronization of status of Tuya devices in the Apilio app.
None of the 10 devices I’m using today are updating their status, and as a result, automations (logicblocks) are not working. The problem occurred yesterday. Before that, everything was working.

The status of the devices changes in both the Tuya app and a Home Assistant app. Only Apilio has stopped working, so it seems that the problem lies with Apilio or Apilio’s integration with Tuya.

Cheers, Darek

1 Like

No problems here with Tuya and Apilio.

1 Like

I have no signs or reports of a general failure.
What we have observed in the past though is that Apilio was not receiving data for some devices of individual users. Contacts with Tuya usually didn’t really reveal an identifiable source for the problem.
When did your issues start and for how long?

1 Like

There was a gap between (about) 2:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m (CEST). Currently, for more than an hour, the synchronization of states does not work again.

1 Like

Hi @dapi,
yes, the missing data is visible in the logs.
Please let me know when it resumes.

1 Like

Event’s are still not coming in, right?
I have created a ticket with Tuya support.

1 Like

Hi @dapi ,
I got a response from Tuya but it’s not so helpful I think. They say your account is not associated with Apilio.
Can you go to https://app.apilio.com/user/connections and click on “Re-Authenticate” (NOT “revoke”) on the Tuya panel?