Tuya compatible weather station

That’s interesting Joe. My wide is interested, Kids less so (they think we’re mad) and it evolves in exactly the same way. It would be great if…

2 Likes

Yes very similar here too. Was doing an experiment on automated chicken feeding here recently and family involvement was high but it was all non complex “life” logic.

1 Like

Hi Dan - How far (ho ho) did you get with the F IR heating? I’ve just hung 4 Ballu heaters from my ceilings! I took the advice of this company https://www.infraredcompany.com/ Their testimonials are encouraging… :slight_smile: Jt

1 Like

I have the IR heaters stored in my Garage, I will be getting them installed in September whilst I have other work being done in the house. The free standing one works well. Lucky this time of the year heating is switch off so no real rush

1 Like

I bought thermal electric heaters in the end, which work well and I control them with a Tuya smart plug. They work great and have enabled us to turn the gas Aga hob cooker off completely. The price of heat from them seems low compared with gas heating but will be interested to see what happens when more are installed…

Hi Joe. Is it possible to use the wind speed sensor in some Tuya smart scene conditions? I didn’t see wind speed in the screenshot.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi, yes wind direction, average and gust are all available through the devices page.
See screenshot.

Thanks,
Joe

1 Like